Founded in 1986, The Highlands School (THS) is a private independent Catholic school in Irving, TX, accredited by TCCBED, RC Education and AdvancEd offering students a Pre-Kindergarten to 12th grade Catholic education in the Diocese of Dallas. Our mission is forming Catholic leaders, faithful disciples of Christ, who will take the gospel into the world to transform it.
Visit http://www.thehighlandsschool.org to learn more about our school.
THS seeks a full-time self-contained PreK-3 teacher for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year.
· Must meet the minimum requirements for teaching as set forth by the Diocese and TCCB ED
· A minimum of three (3) years teaching experience; preferred
· Demonstrate excellent communication, time management skills and an attention for detail.
· Professional and positive spirit interacting with stakeholders (faculty, parents, and students)
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office products and MS Outlook
· Proficiency using RenWeb
· School’s web-based data management platform (training provided)
· Experience using Google Classroom and other online tools to support student learning.
Please fill out the online job application at https://www.thehighlandsschool.org/editoruploads/files/THS_Job_Application_2.pdf and submit resume and cover letter to The Highlands School Human Resources Department. Address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.