· The teacher in a Regnum Christi School has the mission of integrally forming (academically, humanly, spiritually, and apostolically) the students to whom he/she gives classes.
· The teacher is to teach one or more of the subjects of the approved Regnum Christi School program of education to his/her students. The teacher encourages, assesses, monitors, and records the progress of individual students.
· The teacher fosters a love for learning with his/her students, nurturing their appreciation for values and culture on the national and universal levels, awakening the intellectual, artistic, and human abilities of the students in their care; and stimulating their desire to learn and research through an appealing, dynamic way of transmitting knowledge.
· The teacher creates and maintains an effective learning environment for his/her students. Each teacher must know, assimilate, and fully practice the ideals, principles, and teaching methodology of the school. Teachers must carry out their work professionally and with a spirit of initiative, creating an environment of confidence and respect.
· The teacher should give witness as authentic Christian and human being both through his/her words and through his/her works. He/she should be responsible and faithful to his commitments inside and outside the school.
The lower schoolteacher should meet the following qualifications:
· University education degree, with post-graduate degree preferred
· Valid teaching license
· Minimum of two years’ teaching experience
· Demonstrated leadership and teamwork capabilities
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Skill for transmitting knowledge and to stimulate a desire to learn in students
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products and MS Outlook and Google suite.
· Excellent social qualities
· Firm and kind character
· Capacity for managing groups
· Practicing Catholic with an excellent moral reputation and apostolic zeal for working for the Church
· Honest and faithful to the school
The lower schoolteacher will report to the Vice Principal.
Send resume and cover letter to Patricia Hagerty, Human Resources Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.