1. The Accountant is responsible for processing Accounts Payable transactions through the Accounting System.
2. The Accountant is responsible for billing incidental charges through the Billing System.
3. The Accountant processes online and tracks purchase orders as requested.
4. The Accountant prepares and makes bank deposits.
5. The Accountant prepares journal entries as needed.
6. The Accountant maintains proper documentation for all transactions both electronically and in paper form.
7. The Accountant tracks and maintains Prepaid Expense records in accordance with guidelines.
8. The Accountant produces monthly budget vs actual comparison reports for the benefit of each cost center manager.
9. Preferred qualifications
a. Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
b. Minimum of three years of Accounting experience
c. Self-starter with strong teamwork capabilities
d. Excellent communication and organization skills
e. Impeccable integrity and faithfulness to the school
f. The ability to tightly and correctly control confidential information.
g. Practicing Catholic with an excellent moral reputation and an apostolic zeal for working for the Church.
10. The Accountant reports directly to the Director of Finance and Human Resources, and his/her absence, to the principal.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to Patricia Hagerty, Human Resources Coordinator, [email protected]