· Support and upholds the philosophy of Catholic education and the mission of the school.
· Support and adhere to the Code of Conduct and policies and procedures of the school and the Catholic Diocese of Dallas.
· The Administrative Assistant reports to the Lower/Middle School Principal and supports the Principal with all aspects of organization and facilitation of the daily functions.
· This individual is the welcoming public face and voice of the school, exudes calmness and competence.
· Results-oriented person who can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, often working with students, parents, teachers, and administrators simultaneously or in rapid succession.
· Knowledge of the basic teachings of the Catholic Church
· Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, or similar role.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Hands-on experience with office equipment.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, communication proficiency written and oral.
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Professional appearance
· Attitude of service, cordial, friendly and professional demeanor.
· Supporting the Lower/Middle Principal with various responsibilities.
· Provide clerical and administrative support as directed.
· Arranging for substitute teacher coverage
· Assist in ordering and tracking necessary classroom supplies (i.e., books, office supplies)
· Schedule and maintain all of the LS/MS Principals’ calendar meetings, appointments, etc.
· Point of Contact for faculty in absence of the LS/MS Principal
· The position of Administrative Assistant/Front Office Receptionist will report to the Lower School/Middle School Principal.
Send cover letter and resume to Human Resources Coordinator, Patricia Hagerty at [email protected].