Founded in 1986, The Highlands School (THS) is a private independent Catholic school in Irving, TX, accredited by TCCBED and AdvancEd offering students a Pre-Kindergarten to 12th grade Catholic education in the Diocese of Dallas. Our mission is forming Catholic leaders, faithful disciples of Christ, who will take the gospel into the world to transform it. Visit http://www.thehighlandsschool.org to learn more about our school.
The Highlands School is looking for energetic and motivated substitute teachers to work with students from PreK-12th grade and in all subjects.
· Carefully follow lesson plans provided by the teacher in a way that ensures consistency and optimal learning.
· Assign classwork and homework, as necessary.
· Maintain a well-managed classroom and positive learning environment.
· Must possess clear communication skills.
· Actively monitor and supervise students and manage student behavior on campus.
· Serve as a positive role model for students.
· Support the school’s mission statement.
Please complete THS online job application at:
Send cover letter and resume to Human Resources Department Attn: Patricia Hagerty email@example.com