Website St. Rita Catholic School
St. Rita School has an opening for a full-time 7th-grade ELAR (English Language Arts and Reading) teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. This position entails teaching four sections of 7th or 8th Grade ELAR. The position will also work alongside a 7th & 8th grade ELAR Specialist.
The successful candidate will have experience teaching middle school ELAR, certification, and preferably be a practicing Catholic. Each candidate should work well as part of a middle school faculty PLC team that actively engages students through differentiated academic instruction. SRS is a 1:1 device school, thus teachers are expected to demonstrate meaningful skills with technology and create authentic learning experiences for their students.
The successful candidate should:
· Be open to growth and have enthusiasm for learning;
· Have knowledge of instructional practices and pedagogy;
· Have effective classroom management skills;
· Have the ability to effectively differentiate for all students;
· Have strong organizational skills.
· Understand the behavior, emotional, and cognitive needs of middle school students.
If you have questions or would like to apply, please contact the Principal, Mr. Michael Wixted – firstname.lastname@example.org