Website St. Rita Catholic School
St. Rita Catholic School seeks a full-time Administrative Assistant for the 2024-2025 school year. This is an 11-month position and requires someone who can uphold the utmost confidentiality. Previous experience and knowledge of the St. Rita community is preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provide administrative support to the principal and all staff.
· Welcome visitors to the school administration offices.
· Assist the principal in completing Diocesan required reports due monthly.
· Manage the schedule of meetings, events, and appointments for the principal.
· Field incoming phone calls for administration and staff.
· Improve parent and employee relationships through communication and problem-solving.
· Prepare and maintain the school calendar throughout the year.
· Communicate daily with the facility manager and maintenance staff to ensure all committees and parents receive the support and services needed for their events (including all holiday events, programs, and spirit lunches).
· Schedule deliveries and often meet vendors (including summer hours)
· Communicate with the Pastoral Center for events.
· Communicate with all Parents Club Committees, Dad’s Club, Advisory Council, and Sports Board to schedule, organize, implement, and troubleshoot events and vendors.
· Manage new employee information and existing employee files.
· Control inventory and ordering supplies and equipment as needed; manage storage; maintain the teachers’ lounge and the copy room.
· Summer follow-up on school repairs and maintenance.
If you would like to apply, please send a cover letter and resume to the Principal, Mr. Michael Wixted – [email protected]