Website St. Mary of Carmel
St. Mary of Carmel is looking to fill a Kindergarten position for the 2022-2023 school year.
The Kindergarten Teacher fulfills our mission by planning, guiding, engaging with, and evaluating the learning process of the students within the framework of the school’s philosophy, organization, and curriculum. The teacher provides the appropriate learning atmosphere and activities designed to maximize student competencies and skills for intellectual, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual growth. The position is hired and evaluated by the principal.
- Support and uphold the philosophy of Catholic education and the mission of the school
- Plan for instruction with logically sequenced objectives based on Diocesan curriculum standards and submit plans according to the school policies.
- Provide appropriate material and resources for students to engage in learning.
- Use varied assessment tools to perform both formative and summative assessments.
- Practice positive, consistent discipline in the management of the classroom.
- Communicate with parents regarding academic, behavioral, and safety concerns.
- Use dynamic, effective, and current instructional methods/models & practices.
- Maintain appropriate and accurate confidential records as required by law, diocesan policy, or administrative regulations (i.e.grade book, attendance, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Must meet the minimum professional requirements for teaching as set forth by the Diocese and TCCB ED
- Must maintain compliance with the Diocese of Dallas Safe Environment policies throughout the employment period.
Interested candidates should apply via the Diocese of Dallas’ Catholic Schools Office @ https://csodallas.org/careers/#jobs and send a letter of interest and resume to Kaitlyn Aguilar, School Principal at email@example.com