Website St. Bernard of Clairvaux Catholic School
St. Bernard serves students in grades PreK-8.
The ideal candidate is an outstanding teacher with a deep understanding of and passion for Art. He/she enjoys working with students in grades PreK3-8, and has experience masterfully guiding them in the development of their artistic skills.
- Teach studio art in grades PreK-8
- Provide support in gallery art installations & art events and facilitate involvement in Fine Arts competitions
- Participate and engage in professional activities and gatherings at team, departmental, and school-wide levels
- Use appropriate technology in support of the curriculum of the twenty-first century global classroom
- Communicate effectively with students, parents and colleagues
- Work closely with colleagues and school leaders on the school’s curriculum initiatives and mission driven objectives
- Actively seek out professional development and growth opportunities
Qualifications & Skills:
- BA or BFA in Art, preferred
- Demonstrated passion for teaching Art
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate successfully and work cheerfully
- Knowledge and working experience of a variety of materials and methods with an emphasis on studio art
Contact Information for Applicant:
Interested applicants should complete the online application on the Diocese of Dallas Catholic Schools Office website (www.csodallas.org) and submit a letter of interest and resume to Laurie Senecal, Principal, at email@example.com.