Website St. Pius X Catholic School
St. Pius X Catholic School is seeking a PreK Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. The ideal candidate is experienced, enjoys children, has excellent classroom management, sets high expectations for student achievement and is a practicing Catholic (preferably).
The chief responsibilities of this position include:
- Create a safe and joyful learning environment.
- Interact and communicate with children in a calm, kind, and nurturing manner.
- Understand and support the unique strengths of each child.
- Support the faith formation of students and accompany them in faith formation experiences.
- Plan, teach, and assess students in all key academic areas, including literacy, math, social studies, religion, and social/emotional learning.
- Collaborate with the grade level team, academic coach, school counselor, learning resource coordinator, and specialists for planning and to support students.
- Communicate effectively and often with parents regarding their child’s progress.
- Advance the mission of the school through active participation in a faculty committee.
- Contribute to the school’s positive, welcoming culture.
The requirements for this position include:
- Commitment to the school’s Catholic mission and identity
- Associate degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- Hold or be eligible for a teaching certificate for the grade level
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to use instructional technology
Interested applicants should complete an online application with the Catholic Schools Office at www.csodallas.org and send a letter of intent and resume to Stephanie Garza, email: firstname.lastname@example.org