Website Mary Immaculate School
Mary Immaculate School is seeking an Elementary School Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. The ideal candidate is experienced, enjoys children, has excellent classroom management, sets high expectations for student achievement and is a practicing Catholic.
The chief responsibilities of this position include:
- Create a safe and joyful learning environment.
- Interact and communicate with children in a calm, kind, and nurturing manner.
- Understand and support the unique strengths of each child.
- Support the faith formation of students and accompany them in faith formation experiences.
- Plan, teach, and assess students in all key academic areas, including literacy, math, social studies, religion, and social/emotional learning.
- Collaborate with the grade level team, academic coach, school counselor, learning resource coordinator, and specialists for planning and to support students.
- Communicate effectively and often with parents regarding their child’s progress.
- Use formative and summative data to plan instruction that supports the academic growth of each student.
- Advance the mission of the school through active participation in a faculty committee.
- Contribute to the school’s positive, welcoming culture.
The requirements for this position include:
- Commitment to the school’s Catholic mission and identity
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Hold or be eligible for a teaching certificate for the grade level
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to use instructional technology
Interested applicants should complete an online application with the Catholic Schools Office at www.csodallas.org and send letter of intent and resume to Sister Mary Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.