Website Bishop Lynch High School
Retail Operations Coordinator – The Locker
FLSA status: non-exempt
Faithful to Catholic Tradition and to our Dominican heritage of scholarship and service, Bishop Lynch High School promotes the development of the total person by bringing together a diverse community in a rigorous, college preparatory environment where students are taught to strive for excellence, seek truth, and work for justice in the world.
Reporting to the Retail Purchasing Manager, the Retail Operations Coordinator of the Bishop Lynch High School spirit store (“The Locker”) is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the store, including all aspects of merchandising, maintaining inventory levels in the store, and organizing volunteer support.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Work in the store as necessary, both at agreed upon times as well as when coverage is necessary.
· Restock inventory and maintain cleanliness in The Locker during business hours and special events.
· Fulfill online orders in a timely manner. Maintain pickup information.
· Initiate weekly and month-end sales deposits which reconcile to ODIN transaction reports.
· Train and coordinate volunteers to ensure the store remains operational during designated hours.
· Work with the Retail Purchasing Manager to complete inventory counts periodically through the year.
· Highly organized and efficient.
· Attention to detail and ability to think outside the box.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Retail experience beneficial but not required.
· Ability to lift and maneuver up to 35 pounds.
Qualified candidates should email resume to resume@BishopLynch.org.