Website Bishop Lynch High School
Part time Admissions Office Winter Intern
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Timeline: January 9 through March 10, 2023
Faithful to Catholic Tradition and to our Dominican heritage of scholarship and service, Bishop Lynch High
School promotes the development of the total person by bringing together a diverse community in a rigorous
college preparatory environment where students are taught to strive for excellence, seek truth, and work for
justice in the world.
Bishop Lynch High School seeks a mission-driven professional who will serve as the Admissions Office Intern.
Reporting to the Director of Enrollment Management, the Admissions Office Intern assists the Office of
Admission in achieving their goals of recruiting and retaining qualified applications to Bishop Lynch High
School (BLHS). Responsible for a range of office support assignments, the Admission Office Intern
must be organized, have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, provide quality customer
service for prospective students who contact the Admissions Office digitally, by phone or in person.
JOB EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contacting partner schools via phone telephone or email for transcripts, grade reports and testing
• Scanning and uploading documents to the online application database Ravenna
• Preparing folders and materials for family interviews
• Preparing files and documents for application readers, admission committee, and scholarship committee
• Assisting with organizing and stuffing acceptance package materials
• General event preparation—check-in lists, nametags, and postcard mailings
• Perform other duties as directed by the Director of Enrollment Management.
• Demonstrated commitment to Catholic education as a mission of the Catholic Church.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 3+ years office administrative experience required.
• Working technical knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment while paying attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and a can-do spirit on a consistent basis.
• Ability to demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.