Website Angel Creek Preschool
Our Mission and Team:
Angel Creek Preschool is located at St. Ann Parish in Coppell and we are open from September-May. Angel Creek Preschool has been a licensed preschool for over 30 years. Angel Creek Preschool provides a caring and safe atmosphere, where children take their next steps in education and Catholic faith. By offering encouragement and many opportunities for success, our hope is that our children will establish a positive belief of themselves and of their active place in God’s world.
Angel Creek Preschool is seeking a dedicated, experienced, and caring Toddler Co-Lead Teacher to join our team. The ideal candidate is passionate about working with children in a preschool education setting.
The work schedule is Monday-Friday from 8:00am-2:30pm from mid-August through the end of May. We also follow the Coppell ISD school calendar for holidays and school closings.
Co-Lead Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- Contributes to child learning, growth, and advancement.
- Works with children 18 months to 2 years old.
- Displays a passion for developing preschool-age appropriate educational activities and practice.
- Maintains a positive mindset toward child learning and social-emotional development.
- Works efficiently within existing learning structures and believes in the capability of children to excel.
- Facilitates problem-solving.
- Serves as a role-model to child learners.
- Invests in the students’ well-being, health, and safety.
- Demonstrates ability to learn and convey a variety of subject matters quickly.
- Manages small and large groups of students in a classroom environment and communicates effectively with students, including on potentially sensitive topics.
- Adheres to school processes and protocols.
- Create weekly lesson plans for the monthly age appropriate skills.
Interested applicants should complete an online application with the Catholic Schools Office at www.csodallas.org and send a resume to Yvette Cudal at firstname.lastname@example.org.