Bishop Dunne Catholic School is seeking an energetic, organized, (bilingual preferred – English and Spanish) receptionist. Are you ready to have a great work schedule with a generous paid holiday schedule? Come join a team of dedicated staff and faculty serving a dynamic group of middle and high school students in a faith-based environment. As the first point of contact, the receptionist must be highly organized and have strong customer service and communication skills. The position will begin as soon as possible.
General Duties: The Receptionist fulfills the mission of Bishop Dunne Catholic School by assisting with general office work and serving the needs of students and families. The Receptionist has decision-making responsibilities within the scope of the job and in keeping with school policies is to maintain an efficient, friendly, clean, professional and pleasant environment for the public and our clientele, both through the Front Office and over the phone. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma required. 2-3 years of receptionist experience. School experience is preferred.
• Bilingual (Spanish & English) preferred
• Able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
• Able to work well with others in the school community, exhibiting high standards of professional conduct
• Skill in welcoming guests respectfully and professionally
• Skill in handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Skill in organizing and relating information in an understandable format
• Skill in job appropriate technology
• Skill in critical thinking and planning
• Requires basic clerical skills and knowledge of office practices and procedures that involve among other tasks the operation of standard office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax, and associated equipment that can be learned on the job within
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Work Status: Full Time
Work Classification: 12-month employee (year-round)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Reports to: Assistant Principal & Transportation Manager
How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to pass background checks and comply with the Diocese of Dallas
Safe Environment Program. Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United
Qualified candidates please send a cover letter and resume to Anna Lee Friesen, Director of
Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.