Website The Highlands School
The Highlands School After School Program is seeking a part-time employee to work Monday-Friday 2:45pm-6:00pm.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- provide a safe and organized environment for children.
- Provide a loving, Catholic environment and model problem solving and positive conflict resolution.
- Follow the calendar of activities.
- Homework assistance begins in kindergarten and may be completed in a group setting. Older children who can work independently may do so with the staff able to observe the child.
- Engage children with age-appropriate games, arts and crafts, movies.
- Take children outdoor to play center (weather permitting)
- Injury to a child parent must be called immediately to report.
- Injuries to a child need to complete injury report and submit to School Principal, Nurse, and HR within 24 hours.
- Disciplinary issues need to be reported to the School Principal within 24 hours.
- Clean-up after school center
The Lead Staff person will be responsible for checking out all the children. Upon verification the individual is on the list and shows identification the child/ren may leave.
Late pickup fees are recorded on a sign out sheet and will be turned in to the Accounting Department monthly for billing.
Please send cover letter and resume to Patricia Hagerty at email@example.com.